Where is the County building located?

200 South High Street in Wailuku, Maui, Hawai`i, across from the Wailuku Public Library.

Where can I return lava rocks back to Hawaii?

Hawaii National Park PO Box 52 Hawaii National Park, HI 96718

Where can I get help to plan a wedding on Maui?

Visit the Maui Visitors Bureau


What are the requirements to perform a wedding?

Hawaii Revised Statutes ("HRS") Section 572-11, states: "It shall not be lawful for any person to perform the marriage ceremony within the State without first obtaining from the Department of Health a license to solemnize marriages." According to information obtained from the State Department of Health, State of Hawaii, the Department issues licenses to perform marriages pursuant to Section 572-12, HRS. For further information, visit the Hawaii Department of Health. At the left side of the page, place your cursor over "Permits & Licensing". From the drop down menu, select "Trades and Professions". On the Trade & Professions page, select "Licensing to Perform Marriages"

Where can I get copies of: marriage certificates, death certificates and birth certificates?

In the State of Hawaii marriage certificates, birth certificates, and death certificates are considered "vital records". Vital records are maintained by the State Department of Health. Visit their website for information on how to obtain vital records.


How do I find the Boards and Commissions Application?

The application is available in the following link:


How do I find e-mail subscription services?

E-mail subscription services are available by clicking on the "Email Notifications" button on the home page.

How do I find contact information?

Contact information is available in "Contact Us" page located at:

County Contact Information

How do I find Online Services?

Online services are available by clicking on the "Online Services" link located on the Home page.