Replacement of your special license plates.
If your special license plate is lost, mutilated, or stolen, you must obtain a replacement.
To obtain a replacement:
* Complete and sign an application for replacement special number plates form MVR/DF20.
* Submit your current motor vehicle registration.
* If your special license plates have been mutilated or defaced, you must surrender both your front and back plates.
* If only one plate has been lost or stolen, you must bring in your one remaining plate.
* The fee to order replacement special plates is $20.
* The special plate will take approximately 60 to 90 days to manufacture. During this period you will need to purchase regular license plates and emblem for a fee of $5.50 .
* Complete and sign an application for replacement plates (form MVR/DF14).
The Motor Vehicle Registration Personnel will provide you additional information when the application for replacement is received.