There are lots of good reasons to conserve water. Here is our top ten list:
1. It's the responsible thing to do.
2. You'll also save on water bills.
3. Model responsible behavior for children.
4. Save on sewer (wastewater) bills.
5. Protect fragile ecosystems by reducing stream-flow draw.
6. Save money for your children -- every two percent conserved pushes back expansion by one year.
7. Save money on heating bills.
8. Reduce load on wastewater treatment plants, delaying the need for expansion.
9. Preserve our most precious natural resource.
10. Reduce storm water pollution.