The Information Technology Services Division (ITSD) serves as the central information technology agency for the County of Maui. The IT Services Division assists the County's departments and agencies in the use of computer technology to achieve their goals and objectives.
Excellence in IT Service Delivery
The IT Services Division offers a Catalog of Services Opens a New Window.
to its customers. The team of professional technicians and analysts in ITSD provide IT consulting, delivery and support services utilizing a framework of industry best practices for IT service management. The Division's efforts are guided by its ITSD Strategic Plan4 year strategic plan Opens a New Window.
The IT Services Division is responsible for:
- Establishing hardware, software, and network standards
- Monitoring the acquisition, development, and use of computer technology
- Maintaining an effective end user support program
- Continuing evaluation of information systems technology for potential County applications
2013 IT Assessment
Gartner, a technology research company, conducted an assessment of the County's IT capabilities with the following objectives:
- How well is the County of Maui’s IT Services Division positioned and prepared to meet the needs and expectations of the County today and in five years?
- Understand the current state of the Land Management Systems
- Determine the appropriate end-user environment for Maui County