Appliances including refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, water coolers, washers, dryers, stoves/ranges, and water heaters:
- Drop off, no charge: Hammerhead Metals Recycling, Central Maui Baseyard, 2000 Maui Veterans Highway (follow signs), Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 3:00pm, except from 11:00am-11:45am and first Saturdays of each month, 8:00 to 12:00pm. (808) 280-8844 https://www.schnitzersteel.com/locations/124
- Home pickup for County Refuse customers, $25.00 fee: Call the County Solid Waste Division at (808) 270-7720 to schedule an appointment or visit our website to download an application.
- Drop off, call for fees: Hammerhead Metals Recycling, Central Maui Baseyard , 2000 Maui Veterans Highway, Monday-Friday from 7:00am to 3:00pm, except from 11:00am-11:45am and first Saturdays of each month, 8:00 to 12:00pm. (808) 280-8844 https://www.schnitzersteel.com/locations/124
Electronic Waste including TVs, computers, monitors and printers (other e-waste not accepted)
- Drop off, no charge for residents; commercial sources, call for fees: E-Cycling Maui ReThink Recycling Center, 301 Hansen Road corner of Pulehu Road (entrance on Pulehu Road), Pu’unene Tuesdays, 1:00pm to 5:00 pm or Saturdays, 9:00am to 1:00 pm ONLY. E-Cycling hotline, (808) 280-6460.
Auto tires and lead-acid batteries:
- Drop off, call for fees, pick-ups: E.H. International, Central Maui Baseyard, 2000 Maui Veterans Highway, 50 Pokaka’a Loop #111. Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm. (808) 868-4362. https://recycleinhawaii.com/
Drop off, no charge: Molokai- Naiwa Landfill at Maunaloa Hwy (between mm 3 & 4) during regular hours.
- Drop off appliances, microwaves, scrap metals, auto tires and batteries, propane tanks, and junk vehicles at the Molokai Metals Facility.
- Drop off recyclables and electronics at Recycle Molokai.
Community Clean-Up Assistance
- Community organizations may request assistance for the hauling of tires and/or specific appliances from community clean-up events. Please review and submit the following form if interested: Click here for Assistance Request Form Community Clean-Up Assistance