ZAED Commercial Ag Structure Registration

"Commercial agricultural structure" means an agricultural products stand, farmer's market, agricultural retail structure, or agricultural food establishment.  Producers who propose to own or operate a commercial agricultural structure must register the structure with the Department of Planning in accordance with Maui County Code, Section 19.30A.072

How to Apply: