Non-Immigrant Services

Immigrant Services Division employees have many years of experience in providing assistance on how to fill out the following USCIS forms for Non-Immigrants :

  • Visa extensions. - Application (Form I-539)
  • For members of the countries members of the Compact of free Association COFA: Federated States of Micronesia, (FSM) Republic of Marshall Islands (RMI) and Palau
  • Electronic I-94 for those who arrived in US after April 2013
  • Lost or damaged I-94’s / I-102
  • Passport renewals and replacements Application Forms
  • Employment eligibility Application (Form I-765)
  • Acculturation issues
  • Individual and group advocacy