The Kula Agricultural Park Committee:
- Serves as an advisory group to the County on all matters pertaining to the Kula Agricultural Park.
- Reviews and recommends lease rentals, lease tenure, lease restrictions, application forms, lot alignments, lot sizes and supplementary selection procedures.
- Participates in the lessee selection process. May recommend other regulations pertaining to the administration of the agricultural park by the Office of Economic Development.
- Recommends improvements to be made to the agricultural park.
View available agendas
for the Kula Agricultural Park Committee meetings.
- Mario Gaggero-Quintana 03/31/2027
- Curtis Tom 03/31/2025
- James Jones 03/31/2025
- Isla Young 03/31/2024
- Barbara Barry 03/31/2023
- JoAnn Inamasu 03/31/2023
- Yuki Lei Sugimura 03/31/2023
- Kyle Caires 03/31/2023
- VACANT 03/31/2022
There is established a Kula agricultural park committee, which shall, must, if reasonably possible, consist of the following nine members:
- One Representative: Agricultural Lending or Banking Community
- One Representative: Maui County Farm Bureau
- One Representative: Agricultural Trade Organization
- One Representative: Tenant of the Kula Agricultural Park
- One Representative: College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Two Representatives: General Public
- One Representative: Office of the Mayor
- One Representative: Council Member
Supporting Department: Office of Economic Development
Phone: (808) 270-7710
Primary Contact: Email Kula Ag Park
Secondary Contact, Office of the Mayor
: (808) 270-7855