The Fire and Public Safety Commission:
- Reviews the operations of the Department of Fire and Public Safety and the Civil Defense Agency.
- Makes recommendations for changes which may be desirable to improve performance of emergency functions and the provision of public safety services.
- Receives and investigates complaints brought by the public regarding the conduct of the Department of Fire Control and Civil Defense Agency or any of its members and submits a written report of its findings and recommendations to the Fire Chief and Civil Defense Administrator for their disposition.
Agendas, Minutes and Meeting Materials
View most recent Agenda/Minutes | View All Agendas/Minutes |
View Meeting Materials*
Note: *Meeting Documents are posted as they become available.
- Kyle Ginoza - Chair (Wailuku) 3/31/2023
- Lisa Vares - Vice Chair (Wailuku) 03/31/2024
- Makalapua Kanuha (Lahaina) 03/31/2027
- Gerald Matsui (Wailuku) 3/31/2027
- Punahele Alcon (Molokai) 3/31/2025
- Max Kincaid Jr (Lanai) 3/31/2025
- Dwight Burns (Pukalani) 3/31/2024
- Gordon Gillis (Kahului) 3/31/2027
- Dale Parsons (Hana) 3/31/2027