Conservation Planning Committee
OverviewThe Conservation Planning Committee is designed to serve as a nexus for multi-agency and inter-departmental land planning and management for the Couny of Maui. The committee shall review and provide recommendations on land acquisition of open space land property and advise the Mayor and Council to ensure consistency with the purposes and values set forth in the Greenprint Conservation Plan.
The Committee is responsible for providing support to the County of Maui in managing and planning the acquisition of open space lands and determining the environmental, cultural, and social considerations for existing and potential land acquisitions.
Agendas, Minutes, and Meeting MaterialsView most recent Agenda/Minutes | View all Meeting Materials
View all Agendas & Minutes
Note: *Meeting Materials are posted as they become available
- Jordan Molina – (Director of Public Works) 01/02/2023
- Shane Sinenci – (Councilmember) 01/02/2023
- Samuel Ahling Akoi IV – (East Maui) 03/31/2023
- Benjamin Ostrander – (Lanai) 03/31/2024
- Mahina Poepoe – (Molokai) 03/31/2023
- Dale Bonar – (Hawaii-based Land Trust) 03/31/2024
- Michelle Gould – (Sustainable Science Management Program, University of Hawaii) 03/31/2023
- Vernon Kalanikau – (Aha Moku) 03/31/2025
- Rogerene "Kali" Arce – (Department of Agriculture) 01/02/2023
- Scott Fretz – (State Department of Land and Natural Resources) 01/02/2023
- Walle Landenberger – (County Information Technology Division) 01/02/2023
- Emily Fielding – (The Nature Conservancy) 01/02/2023
- Allison Cleghorn – (Office of the Mayor) 01/02/2023
- Sandy Baz – (Managing Director) 01/02/2023
- Guy Hironaka – (Department of Finance) 01/02/2023
- David Yamashita – (Department of Parks and Recreation) 01/02/2023
Meetings Schedule and Location
Committee meeting dates and times are subject to change. Please check this website for any changes.