- Boards & Commissions
- A-E Boards & Commissions
- Board of Ethics
- Financial Disclosure Statements
Financial Disclosure Statements
All elected county officers, all candidates for elective county office and such appointed officers or other employees as the council shall designate by ordinance shall file with the Board of Ethics and the County Clerk financial disclosures. Such financial disclosures are open to public inspection with the exception of confidential financial disclosure statements filed by members of boards and commissions.
Charter County of Maui, County Codes, & Rules
- Charter Section 10-3; Financial Disclosures
- Charter Article 10, Code of Ethics
- Charter Article 13,General Provisions - Boards & Commissions
- Chapter 2.56.60 Maui County Code; Pertaining to the Code of Ethics
E-file Financial Disclosure Statement Form
- Why file a Financial Disclosure?
- Who is required to file?
- Who is a “Public” filer?
- What is required to be filed?
- Where do elected officials and appointed officers file an FDS form?
- Where do boards and commission members file an FDS form?
- Where do candidates for public office file a FDS form?
- What are the filing deadlines for FDS forms?
- Can a board or commission member submit a physical FDS form?
- What is the period of time FDS forms cover?
- What financial interest are to be reported?
- Who reviews the FDS form?
- Are financial disclosure statements open to public inspection?
- What if an FDS form is incomplete?
- What if a member of a board or commission does not turn in an FDS form?
- Who to contact for additional information or questions?
Need Help or Additional Info?
If you need further assistance, please call us at: (808) 270-7742 (7:45 to 4:30 p.m. M-F).
For additional information, please reference the, Board of Ethics FAQ or Financial Disclosure E-filing Guide listed under Quick Links.