Fire & Public Safety
Tier II Reports are due by March 1, 2022.
Reports can be submitted via email to email@example.com or by mail:
Kahului Fire Station
Attn: Hazmat Captain Pacheco
200 Dairy Road
Kahului, HI 96732
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
The Department of Fire & Public safety has made the difficult decision to suspend all community event requests including public education due to the rise in COVID-19 cases.
Our Fire Prevention Bureau has created an educational video which can be used in lieu of the usual in-person educational events and can be found at the following link.
BRADFORD K. VENTURA
To protect and preserve life, environment, and property.
The Department of Fire and Public Safety provides emergency and non-emergency services for the islands of Maui, Molokai, Lanai, and Kahoolawe and the surrounding waters.
The Department has 14 fire stations throughout the County of Maui. There are 10 fire stations on the island of Maui, three fire stations on the island of Molokai, and one fire station on the island of Lanai.
5 Year Strategic Plan
- Administration and Maintenance
- Fire and Rescue Operations
- Fire Prevention Bureau
- Training, Health and Safety
- Ocean Safety
- Fire Station Locations
- Fire and Public Safety Commission
- Fire Incident Report Request Form
- Junior Lifeguard Program
- Kahuola/Kahu'aina Award Program
- Community Event Participation Request - cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns.
- Station Tour Request Form - cancelled due to COVID-19 concerns.
- Smoke Alarm Maui Program (SAM) Information and Application
- 2020 Maui Fire Department Annual Report