Fire & Public Safety
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
In light of the growing concern regarding COVID-19 coronavirus, the Maui Fire Department will be cancelling all events that are currently scheduled. In addition, we will not be scheduling any public education events until further notice.
To protect and preserve life, environment, and property.
The Department of Fire and Public Safety provides emergency and non-emergency services for the islands of Maui, Molokai, Lanai, and Kahoolawe and the surrounding waters.
The Department has 14 fire stations throughout the County of Maui. There are 10 fire stations on the island of Maui, three fire stations on the island of Molokai, and one fire station on the island of Lanai.
5 Year Strategic Plan
- Administration and Maintenance
- Fire and Rescue Operations
- Fire Prevention Bureau
- Training, Health and Safety
- Ocean Safety
- Fire Station Locations
- Fire and Public Safety Commission
- Fire Incident Report Request Form
- Junior Lifeguard Program
- Kahuola/Kahu'aina Award Program
- Community Event Participation Request
- Station Tour Request Form
- Smoke Alarm Maui Program (SAM) Information and Application
- 2020 Maui Fire Department Annual Report