You may register your dog at the Maui Humane Society
located at Mokulele Highway at the Kamehameha Loop Intersection. Their mailing address is P.O. Box 1047, Puunene, HI 96784, Telephone:(808) 877-3680.
- Application for a license must be made within thirty (30) days after obtaining a dog that is 4 months of age or older
- The applicant must provide a picture identification and complete the application with the following information:
- Owner’s Name
- Owner’s Address
- Identification Number
- Name of the pet, breed, color, age, sex, microchip or tattoo if applicable
- Veterinary Certification certifying that the pet is spayed or neutered
- Payment of the appropriate fees. The license is biennial and the owner can renew 60 days prior to the expiration date.
: The fees are not prorated, refundable or transferable. Please contact the Maui Humane Society if you need a replacement license, tag, or to report a lost or stray dog.