Maui American Job Center
The Mayor of the County of Maui, the Maui County Workforce Development Board, and the American Job Center Partners have established a collaborative workforce development system with the goal to integrate service locations that offer a seamless customer-focused delivery of services to businesses and job-seekers alike. Partners are now able to build a community of providers that share costs and information rather than work in the old-model silos. These partnerships increase participant access and performance outcomes and encourage job seeker skill improvement be matched directly with the needs of businesses in our community.
The American Job Center is located within the Maui County Business Resource Center at the Maui County Service Center
- There is no charge for services.
- Public computer access for HireNet registration and resume updates
- Employment counselors on-site
- Support services and training available for qualified participants
- One-Stop-Shop for a variety of free community services
- Job Fairs, informational sessions, resource and outreach events
- Veterans receive priority of services